- Thermostable reverse transcriptase 45°C to 55°C
- Contains advanced RNase inhibitor
- Rapid extension rate for early Ct values
- Market leading sensitivity – increased limit of detection
- Compatible on all real-time PCR platforms – standard and fast cycling conditions
qPCRBIO 1-Step Probe Go mix has a redesigned buffer system and modified thermostable reverse transcriptase. Resulting in a significant increase speed (early Ct) and sensitivity (limit of detection) compared to our original qPCR 1-Step Probe mix.
qPCRBIO 1-Step Probe Go mix can be used to quantify any RNA template including mRNA, total RNA and viral sequences. Extremely low copy number targets can be detected specifically with high efficiency. Antibody hotstart technology prevents primer dimer formation and non-specific products leading to improved reaction sensitivity and specificity. Combining the latest advancements in polymerase technology and advanced buffer chemistry we offer market leading performance with minimal or no optimisation.
Many modern real-time PCR instruments have a fast cycling mode. The same developments that improve the sensitivity and consistency of qPCRBIO 1-Step Go Probe Mix in standard cycling conditions also allow for industry leading performance in fast and ultra fast cycling conditions.