- Increased PCR success rates with amplicons up to 35kb
- Proprietary hot-start technology for unrivalled detection of low copy number templates
- Advanced buffer chemistry including Mg and dNTPs
- High yields under standard and fast PCR conditions
- Efficient specific amplification from complex templates including GC rich and AT rich sequences
PCRBIO Ultra Polymerase has been engineered for the amplification of extremely difficult templates. Latest polymerase developments are combined with PCR Biosystems proprietary hot-start technology to deliver outstanding performance for all you PCR applications.
Whether your template is long, GC / AT rich, in low abundance or contains PCR inhibitors, PCRBIO Ultra Polymerase is able to rise to the challenge.
PCRBIO Ultra Polymerase is inactive at room temperature thanks to PCRBIOs’ proprietary small molecule inhibitor formulation which releases upon heating to 95°C. This prevents primer dimer formation to improve sensitivity and specificity in your PCR.
PCRBIO Ultra Polymerase uses the latest developments in DNA polymerase technology and buffer chemistry to enhance PCR speed, yield and specificity. The enzyme and buffer system allow for superior PCR performance on complex templates such has mammalian genomic DNA. PCRBIO Ultra Polymerase can perform consistently well on a broad range of templates (including both GC and AT rich).
For added convenience PCRBIO Ultra Polymerase is also available as a 2x ready mix. PCRBIO Ultra Mix Red contains a red dye suitable for direct loading and tracking during agarose gel electrophoresis.